- Located 2 minutes from our establishment, the Chalosse Museum is a synthesis of the life of our territory and questions visitors on the theme of rural life that is dear to us! Visiting the Chalosse Museum is understanding our history and realizing the richness of the local products that our soil has and that you will find in our plates!
- For some local and gourmet shopping, we invite you to the farm of Haut Clouzet, located 5 minutes from our establishment. You will find a variety of products around the world of duck ; selection that you can bring back as gifts or offer in tin can. A relationship that honors local distribution channel!
- Chalosse territory is one of the gateways to the Atlantic Ocean. From our establishment, reach in 50 minutes by car the beaches of Hossegor, Capbreton or Vieux-Boucau. Many activities are offered to you between supervised swimming, surf lessons or paddle on the lakes.
- An excellent daily outing. At 60 kms by car from our establishment, Marqueze eco-meseum allows you to discover the history of the Landes and their traditions: culture, animals, traditional houses, dances and celebrations. An excellent discovery that will delight young and old!
- Between hiking trails and cycle paths, whether you are amateurs or seasoned sportsmen, no doubt you will find your happiness by walking through the heart of the Landes forest. More than 600 kms of cycle paths are accessible. Chalosse territory is also known for being hilly and will give you a hard time! For cycling enthusiasts, you have to know that our establishment has a closed bike garage and can provide you with a sports picnic for your outings!
Crane bird migration in Arjuzanx lake
- Arjuzanx lake is the French stopover point for the migratory phenomenon of cranes. From November to February 2021, over 55,000 cranes were identified. We can recommend you to live this experience located only 40 minutes from our establishment. Booking required!
Boat trip in the Huchet stream water
- Known as the “little Amazony”, embark with your family for a ride in galupe (famous boats with flat bottom) on the Huchet water stream. The departure is from Leon and the journey will end 7 kms further in the heart of the estuary of the beach of Moliets. A beautiful activity during which the lucky ones will be able to see the essential local wildlife between otters, herons, deers, or kingfishers. Again, booking is mandatory!
Thermal and cultural activities
- From our establishment, join the thermal baths of Dax or Eugénie-les-Bains. The Tauzins will take care of your stomachs in parallel with your thermal treatments. The opportunity to mix well-being and pleasures of the table.
- Dax is also a city of culture since you can observe some Roman remains such as its ramparts or its hot water fountain. Various bullfighting shows also happen during the summer period.
- In the east part of the Landes, the Abbey of Saint-Sever or the Museum of Earthenware and Table Arts of Samadet are worth the trip!